EDIT: The wrong episode was posted here, just updated to the correct one.
In today’s episode, we go over what we did when we were idiots. We not only speak from knowledge / research but from experience, we’ve messed up a lot and we don’t want you to do the same!
Our mistakes were:
1. Thinking we knew it all right away.
2. Program hopping (only using 1 philosophy at a time).
3. Allowing technique to take a back-step.
4. Making EVERYTHING hard for the sake of it.
5. Not focussing on skills practice enough.
6. Doing stuff we were already good at