Find the Rugby Muscle BEAST Program here: http://tjstrength.com/guides/
Oh hey. Today’s Podcast has the TJ and Alex answer a bunch of questions sent in by listeners. In typical Rugby Muscle Podcast fashion we give some in-depth answers that you may not WANT to hear, but what you NEED to allow you to make the best progress for you as individuals.
- Did you know women listen to your podcast too?
- What are your thoughts on creatine?
- You boys previously mentioned food satiation, could you go into more detail?
- What is a way you would suggest to add extra calories to a day?
- Any opinion on treadmill training? I was suggested to get extra calories though eating 2 uncooked rice and a potato in addition to my normal meals. The goal of the treadmill work is to add some extra conditioning post workout when I can’t get outside
- Basically- my degree fucking sucks, and I’m alms entirely sold on dropping out, to do what you do, but there isn’t much information on the best way to go about that- degree vs PT course
- You still doing that programme where we can pay for the set out programmes for so much?
- I have been suffering with diet for 3 years, I know how to lose weight ” i dropped from 94kg to 70kg doing cardio on an empty stomach but i still had a belly, then i started rugby and gained 14kg mostly of fat now i am 84kg I am 184cm with clothes i have the best physique ever, but naked i dont look good at all i have a belly mix of fat and extra skin I am stuck googled did load of research didnt find a decent answer